Tarlab 3D Printer
TODO before printing (in order of importance):
- Earth the chassis!
- Debug random serial interface crash reason (gen6 electronics rebooting?)
- The motors whine a lot, maybe PSU issue?
- Try to print something with available lab PSUs
TODO upgrade list:
- Do how-to guide for printing
- Label axes on the printer
- Attach the heat bed AC transformer to the printer body
- Fix and check all end stops
- At least X is missing
- Counter balance weight for z-axis to prevent crashing on the table when power out
- General cleaning of the printer