- DIY variable length yagi / dibole antenna, made of cheap materials
Adjustable length yagi / dipole
DIY variable length yagi / dipole antenna
DIY variable length yagi / dipole antenna, made of cheap materials
- made something similar than steppir/ultrabeam with fraction of costs
- first try to make single dipole for 6-20M then 2-3 element 6-20M yagi.
- Planing / prototyping
cheap DC motors with encoder + reducer (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7317871660.html)
- empty fishing line spools
- for actual antenna elements copper wire + strong fishing line
- plastic enclosures
- glass fiber fishing rods (8M rods without last 3M could be quite OK)
- rasperrypi or some arduino variant
- some microswitches for sensing "end of line"